Monday, December 30, 2013

CALS Among Facebook Bullies - Part 9

                                                                 PREVIOUS  PAGE                     N/EXT  PAGE

CALS Among Facebook Bullies - Part 9

( Lou Gehrig's Disease / Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis / MND - Motor Neuron Disease )

A horrifying tale of cyber bulling, harassment, abuse, social isolation and death-threats to an ALS patient, ME!

Jackie Wallis June bullying
Bullies come in all shapes and forms. Above is an example of a cALS  (Caregiver of an ALS patient) who bashes me on regular bases. I don't mind Jackie Wallis-June hateful and vulgar rants, because she often says worse about her own husband, but truth must be told to demystify web of lies woven by this miserable person. Usually, she is more worried her husband's death benefits than his regressing health.

Nonetheless, I am posting (verbatim) her husband's exchanges with me. Hence, I leave the readers reach their own conclusion, as who is lying and who harasses who:

"Conversation started July 23, 2012
  • Adnan Gill
    If you have an inkling to attack me, say it in the group. Don't attack others.
  • July 23, 2012
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    There was no attack on others. A private email is just that. You shared that so why should I think you won't share opinions from our PRIVATE GROUP?
  • Adnan Gill
    Yes! You attacked Jenny, didn't you? Why the hesitance in letting your views publicly known? Don't you believe in your stance?
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    No, Jenny THOUGHT I was talking about her! I'm talking about the leaking of the emails about Stu. Til she responded I never knew she existed. And what hesitance are you talking about? I made my point. What is private opinion between people needs to stay that way. PRIVATE. Mike's opinion of Stu is just that OPINION. We PALS know the good ALSGA does. Spreading that email is the cause of this most recent rift. That was my point. Spreading that email antagonized it.
  • July 31, 2012
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    Think I know your leak. Robert W. Napier. He has no way to access a computer, his wife does it. I know this because I visited him.
  • Adnan Gill
    What are talking about?
    You mean, leak from PALS Corner?
    btw, please thank your wife for calling me an idiot.
    Besides, never knew that I bullied you.
  • Adnan Gill
    Obviously, you didn't intend to send it to me. Ops... but cat is out of bag!
  • Adnan Gill
    Any more lectures on morality? Is that how you talk about your friends behind their backs? Privately!
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    I sent you that first message as I was going to enjoy a day at the beach. Thanks for the six messages. Yes, I think that is the PALS Corner leak. Thought I was doing the right thing by keeping prying eyes out of our group. As for my wife, get her quotes right. She said you accused me of being a bully. Not that you bullied me. And don't lecture me on morality.
  • July 31, 2012
  • Adnan Gill
    Who am I to lecture you over anything, its your speciality. Btw, does your wife fight all of your battles for you?
  • August 1, 2012
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    I find it funny you call yourself an idiot. She must not have been too far off. And her commenting on a friend's status about you calling me a bully is HARDLY fighting my battles for me. I handle you with ease.
  • August 1, 2012
  • Adnan Gill
    It takes one to know one,
  • August 9, 2012
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    Seriously? Why would you post a doctored photo of a PALS who has done NOTHING to you? You must feel so big right now. If you physically could I'm sure you'd be patting yourself on your back.
  • Adnan Gill
    Seriously, which photo is doctored? Maybe PALS didn't say anything to me, but that doesn't mean their spouse didn't harass me either. The pictures are modified to save people from embarrassment. If you would like I can put the original picture without changing the name or anything else.
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    Can't you see doing that is wrong? He has ZERO CONTROL of what his wife says or does. Why embarrass him with the blacked out eyes and clown-type look he was given? He did NOTHING! Everyone knows the real picture anyway. You have made quite a big deal about feeling threatened by it. I promise you no one knows any contents of our messages. Not even my wife, Jack-ass, as you refer to her. If you have a problem with his wife, don't take it out by bringing him down. Can't you see how wrong that is? Wouldn't you be upset if it were one of your friends that had been made to look like a clown?
  • Adnan Gill
    Are you kidding me? Are you seriously telling me hiding someone's identity to save them from embarrassment is worse than if someone sends you life threats? Tell my wife and kids that I shouldn't make a big deal out of it; because it's all fun and games? Yea, it's all fun and games till someone knocks off your breathing mask in a crowded market. I could be wrong, but I doubt he has zero control over what his wife says or does on his behalf. I say that because I also depend on my wife for everything, but I can't imagine my wife ignoring my wishes. As far as calling your wife a jack ass goes, wouldn't you agree my response for persistent attacks from your wife was quite restrained?
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    Persistent attacks? She called you an idiot ONE TIME. Hardly the definition of persistent. If you knew the Napiers you'd know they were two of the gentlest souls ever. Sure, a few may not like you or who you drink the kool-aid with, but Bobby is innocent and making him look clownish is unacceptable. It's too bad you believe that in itself is wrong.
  • Adnan Gill
    Obviously, you have your mind set. You couldn't care less if I am receiving death threats or not. But God forbid if a picture is altered.
    How about we let the Law decide who is breaking the law?
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    Oh my! Someone posted a picture of their foot! You probably think that means they want to kick your ass. Better report them.
  • Adnan Gill
    Either you aren't too bright or don't think before opening your mouth. Death threats are in writing and one such threat had already been reported to the FBI!
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    If its legit, than I will apologize to you properly. And if no charges are brought, you will be the one who cried wolf like in the old tale.
  • Adnan Gill
    Please enlighten me, why I would lie about such a subject? I have paperwork to prove my claim!
  • August 10, 2012
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    Paperwork can be doctored, my friend. What is your proof? I have no idea what it may be.
  • August 10, 2012
  • Adnan Gill
    Whatever! Like it matters what you believe or not! Looks like Jackie is at it again with new vigor. I guess I would never know why you two are so full of hate???
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    My reason for being upset is simple. You made a friend and fellow PALS look like a clown with your "identity protection". If that was all you cared about a simple black circle over his face would have done. Not red hair and a silly mustache. Totally classless.
  • February 11
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    Awe, how sweet. You took me off your blocked list. I knew you would miss me eventually!
  • Adnan Gill
    Aww you so irresistible... Did you miss me too baby?
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    I missed our banter, of course.
  • Adnan Gill
    let the games begin.
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    Games? No games. All I ever asked for was your evidence behind your claims. Show me evidence and I will stand beside your claims of fundraisers keeping money for themselves.
  • Adnan Gill
    I went through tones while you were blocked.
    Have you checked my wall?
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    No, I haven't. You went through tones? Huh?
  • Adnan Gill
    *tons
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    Oh. But again, just checked and you're making claims but have no evidence. Criminal records are public, no need to block out last names. Anyone could do that.
  • Adnan Gill
    Have to, otherwise Facebook removes it. In one of posts/TweetS I also mentioned where and by what last name record can be accessed.
  • Matt June
    Matt June
    I'll check the links when I have some time"
Note: Comments posted by Mrs. June's misguided and ignorant Bullies are not worth wasting time on.


                                        PREVIOUS  PAGE                     NEXT  PAGE

Author could be reached at EMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment