Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hall of Shame - Part 10

                                                                 PREVIOUS  PAGE                    N/EXT  PAGE

Hall of Shame - Part 10

( Lou Gehrig's Disease / Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis / MND - Motor Neuron Disease )

A horrifying tale of cyber bulling, harassment, abuse, social isolation and death-threats to an ALS patient, ME! 

Michael Shannon's Rap Sheet - Shannon B
 Everyone in ALS community and ALS-TDI (@ALSTDI) knows who Mike Shannon is? Such are people serving (pun intended) the ALS Community.
Tammy Lynn Ketcheson and Marry Ellen Woodman
In the above screenshot, MarryEllen Woodman does her best to live up to the best traditions of habitual harassment. She opens the hate-post by labeling me, a self-professed journalist who should have skills to furnish facts/proof to support my accusation. Generally, she would be right, but the problem with her gormless assumption is that I never ever promoted myself to be a journalist, nor have I accused anyone of stealing money. Instead, what I am still doing is, raising questions about the sources of income and resources of certain shady individuals, like Michele Dupree/Shell Dupree and Natacsha Dutton. Ms. Woodman, see there is a fundamental difference between accusation and a question, which you may want to familiarize yourself with too.

As far my interest in journalism goes, its my hobby. I consider myself to be extremely fortunate to be able to actively participate in the noble profession, that too after becoming a paraplegic, due to ALS. Just Google my name and educate yourself how my research and articles are cited in scholarly papers, military journals and even in doctoral dissertations. Perhaps, a tall order for your comprehension!

Robin Clark Cima

Robin Clark Cima, wanted to be in good graces of Michele Dupree/Shell Dupree, so she did her bit to trash me. As usual, she is parroting Michele's paranoia/lies, that I have fake accounts. Though, I am still waiting for a shred of proof to establish their psycho obsessive paranoia. Who are they going to accuse me to be next, Obama?
Kyle Ratliff
Kyle Ratliff/Carranza/Aviles, some class you have. Stay tuned to learn,  how she uses sexting to entrap pALS.
Roberto Carranza
Kyle Ratliff/Carranza, any idea where Rob is?
Michele Dupree
 Michele Dupree/Shell Dupree, didn't anyone ever tell you, don't drink and type? Because your ignoramus 'acting normal' remark exposed your intellect; rather, lack of it. By the way, you still haven't told us how much ALS-TDI pays you for soliciting money for their fraudulent program?

Their your psychotic outburst compliments the company you keep, like Michele Dupree/Shell Dupree and ALS-TDI's Mike Shannon and Robert Goldstein. 
Robbie Hawkins-Napier
Mrs. Napier, still waiting for proof from you. Check with Kyle Ratliff, she is pretty active at collecting dirt on me. Needless to say, some people would go to any length to trash me, lying comes natural to them.


                                        PREVIOUS  PAGE                    NEXT  PAGE

Author could be reached at EMAIL

11 comments:

  1. I feel so sorry for you Adnan you are a pathetic excuse for a human being SLANDER all the way and all day baby do what you feel you have to do. I pity you keep posting about harassment when you clearly are the screwed up one who loves to stalk and harass people even proving it by posting a video of a phone call Julie made asking you to stop harassing my mother. Live your final days in hate and bashing people who will never have an actual effect on your daily life while your kids suffer and see the negativity of their dying father instead of being happy in his final days. You need GOD and a fat ass bong hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is complete bullcrap and SLANDER. Harassment is the pot calling the kettle black. Adnan I will pray for you, you won't have to answer to anyone you have posted but to GOD and I suggest you take the little time you have left on this planet and spend your time with your family and kids in a positive way other than promote such negative energy and time on social sites your head will only believe your lies and to me seems you are going a little coo coo in your head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elide, I am going to let whole world see, the kind of harassment I am subjected to 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adnan you are sick. I have reported you and hopefully this site will do it's job of taking your pathetic bashing site down. You are a sick sick person. You have proved nothing but the type of person you are by blasting my personal information. God be with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its quite obvious, who is the sick one here. And I am not referring to physical illnesses.

      Delete
  5. Adnan you are the only bully on this site paying for my personal records and searching for me when you don't even know me and all my email originally asked was for you to leave my mom alone (same with Julie's recorded message you have posted) and you are making me out to be a bad woman or a criminal based off a mistake I made when I was 18 wow really immature and really nice of you to do. Show the world the evil cruel 2 faced side of you 2 wrongs do not make a right and you are harassing and bullying. You are sick and I am done you are dying and my life is going on I will pray for you and your poor family who has to live with your negative soulless and heartless body instead of happy and positive final moments of your life. God Bless You Evil one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you or your mother haven't harassed me or haven't said anything embarrassing, then why are you so angry? After all, you haven't denied a single screenshot. If anything, you own everything, then why are so disturbed? Is it because I made the harassment public, and that embarrasses you?

      Delete
    2. You are pathetic Adnan keep posting whatever to get you through your miserable life. I am happy and don't care what anyone thinks of this site and your fabricated bullcrap. God Bless You.

      Delete
  6. Post a 4 year old conversation you had with Julie really cool Adnan you are such an innocent sweetheart. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elide, you may want to learn counting sometimes. Second, I am not done yet. I hope you will stick around to read what she thought about you and Susie. Third, just because Julie was mean 3 years ago, doesn't mean she stopped backstabbing me yet. Old habits die hard.

      Delete