Sunday, December 1, 2013

Unabashed Harassment and Naked Threats - Part 2

                                                  PREVIOUS  PAGE                    NEXT  PAGE

Unabashed Harassment and Naked Threats - Part 2 

( Lou Gehrig's Disease / Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis / MND - Motor Neuron Disease )

A horrifying tale of cyber bulling, harassment, abuse, social isolation and death-threats to an ALS patient, ME!

If Michele Dupree/Shell Dupree and her partners in crime, like Mike Linarez weren't satisfied enough with harassing and cyber bulling me, Mike decided to up the ante' by issuing threatening statements on his Facebook page.

Observe the highly offensive mannerism, vulgar vocabulary and poor upbringing of those who divide the ALS community and their followers... (November 2012)
Mike Linarez - Kyle 14

Following  post was removed by Facebook, because it included a death-threat from Mike's friend Anthony Gonsalves.
Mike LinarezWhat I Am Thankful For:
Day 11:

To ALL you Fuckheads that are friends with this no good piece of shit Adnan and all of his little bitch followers, I'm done with your asses. I don't give a shit what kind of disease you have or the illness you suffer from, there is no fucking excuse for people to spread so much hatred against others who do righteous in this world. I'm fucking sick of seeing bullshit his little ho's chiming in talking shit and others just siting around watching like it's some kind of fucking circus or a movie. Guess what? The fucking show is over. You want to turn a blind eye and pretend you don't see this bullshit going on and continue to be a friend with evilness, then go the fuck right ahead because I'm done with it all. NO I can't tell you who to be friends with. That's your choice. I'm letting you all know that I'm making my choice and dumping all of the fuckheads who remain blind to all that is going on. Now you won't have to pretend any more cuz my sorry ass is done with your stupid ass.

This picture was taken over a year ago and 6 months before this dumb bitch who I thought was a friend, started to talk shit about my friends and I out of jealousy. She and Stu from ALSGA started all this hatred and this stupid fuck (who is a strong follower of ALSGA) is now trying to stir up bullshit against both my friends and ALSGA. This truly shows how twisted and fucked up he is by making those that have helped him in the past, look bad in the public (FB) eye. You want his friendship, go right the fuck ahead. Listen to him and your dumbass will be spreading hateful rumors as well. Question the stupid fuck and he'll turn on you too. You have the right and freedom to do whatever you want. For me, I'm going to start exercising my rights and using the delete/block features. Say what you want to say, I don't give a fuck.
...

Like · · Share · Sunday at 15:15 ·

Kinga Njilas, Alsfighter B.... Dillon, Sally J....ton and 28 others like this.

Kari S....ers: Awesome Bro!!!! Speak that mind!!! Right on...
Sunday at 15:20 · Like · 3

Robin Clark Cima: Is there another person in that convo that needs to be dropped, or do I need glasses?
Sunday at 15:44 · Like · 3

Dianne Myers-Kopp: Get 'em Squirrel Man!!!!!!
Sunday at 16:23 · Like · 2

Susan Nelson: I'm so blessed to have met you. You are truly one awesome guy. Keep up the good works and much Love to you always!
[Susan, Ronnie must be really proud of you.]
Sunday at 16:31 · Like · 3

Linda Bracciotti: Amen Brother...it is my opinion that he gets off on stiring shit up. He is down to a whole....44 friends which I believe most don't even read his posts. It is sad that he chooses to use these days causing this. We may not see it here on earth but he will answer to someone on this. Since I am sure that he will read this post...Adnan My attorney and I are still waiting for you to sue me...Oh I forgot you say you are suing everyone. Mike you are amazing and I am so very proud to part of your GANG who are working on finding a treatment/cure and helping ALS patients in need. This is what family is all about. Don't let this POS get you down. Oh and thanks for the smile everytine I look for a picture on my camera and see your pic there. Always makes me laugh and remember a great weekend!
Sunday at 17:20 · Like · 6

Deborah Rose: Mikie, what does that mean...'has anyone ever seen pookie with a guy'?!?! This man, Adnan, is a loon !!
Sunday at 17:49 · Like · 1

Anthony Gonsalves: All I KNOW IS MIKE IS MY BOY AND THIS DUMB SOB DOESNT WANT TO SEE A REAL GLADIATOR!!! Mike give me the word n lets smash ANYONE GOT A PROBLEM WITH MIKE MUST WANT THEIR ASS KICKED N NEED TO BE THANKFUL MY BOY HAS GROWN UP CUZ U DONT WANT TO C HIM TRUST ME!! Mike I love ur wk n attitude keep in touch cuz n ya know its all LOVE...ONE ANT
[Threat received and understood and reported Los Angeles Sharif Department]
Sunday at 17:51 · Like · 2

Linda Bracciotti: Mike I am going to call this.....He will now go out and post how everyone is bullying a poor ALS patient.
Sunday at 18:14 · Like · 5

Kyle Ratliff: Potty mouth. woof u, Pokie, Pookie, Mike, whatevz
Sunday at 19:26 · Like · 4

Michele Dupree/Shell Dupree: E V I L
Sunday at 19:49 · Like · 1

Kathy Colelman York: Such a sad little man. I am sorry he picked you and Kyle to attack this time. I just don't get why someone would choose to spend so much time spreading this hatred when they are are on limited time to begin with and could be making memories with their children.
Sunday at 21:46 · Like · 2

Michele Dupree/Shell Dupree: My name must be mentioned daily...no matter who he picks on. Sick bastard.
Sunday at 22:02 · Like · 3

Shawn S.....e: your a fighter and champ all the way through...borrowing the words from my father and his veteran unit in Vietnam 173rd airborne..."all gave some, some gave all" ..thank you sir for giving it your all, for being the honest heart and brave fighter that you do every day...I am proud to know you
Sunday at 22:07 · Like · 2

Laura Stanley: Wow....I certainly missed something this weekend but have witnessed it all and agree with everything you say!
Yesterday at 03:42 · Like · 1

Deborah Rose: Mikie, they lied to us, ONE BAD APPLE DOES SPOIL THE WHOLE BUNCH...sooooo, get rid of it quick, I say !! why why why are people still 'friends' with him ?????
16 hours ago · Like · 1

(Facebook BULLIES: Michele Dupree (@KickALS), Michael P Shannon, Erin Hoffman Beckman, Robin Clark Cima, Sandra Michelle Farr, Mike Linarez, Kassi Kosydar Sedgwick, Robbie Hawkins-Napier (, Sharon Ressio Singer, Heather E. Hasgen (, Linda Bracciotti, Leslori Shipman, Sarah Godfrey, Sarah Tisdale, Deborah Rose, Alicia Manolia-Neugent, Jackie Wallis-June, ALS-TDI (@ALSTDI), Kyle Ratliff, Natacsha Dutton, Kinga Njilas (@ALSCanada), Debra Wewer, Julie Samples, Susan E. Nelson, Elide M Carter

                                        PREVIOUS  PAGE                    NEXT  PAGE

Author could be reached at EMAIL