Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Unsolicited Attacks - Part 3

                                                      PREVIOUS  PAGE                    NEXT  PAGE

Unsolicited Attacks - Part 3

( Lou Gehrig's Disease / Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis / MND - Motor Neuron Disease )

A horrifying tale of cyber bulling, harassment, abuse, social isolation and death-threats to an ALS patient, ME!

You can imagine the level of harassment by the simple fact that even pALS were abusing me through unsolicited Facebook private messages. However, I don't blame pALS for the attacks. I hold Michele Dupree/Shell Dupree responsible for brainwashing pALS through private messages and Facebook groups.

Following are some of harassing messages I received from pALS. 
  • David Jayne
    David Jayne
    Hey sport, were you an ass before ALS or do you use the disease as an excuse? How dare you create profiles of people with this horrific disease to manipulate others' emotions. If you have a god you should kiss its ass that I'm paralyzed.
    David Jayne
January 25
  • Adnan Gill
    Hey AssHole, you must have been a moron before you got ALS. In case you didn't notice I have courage to say my mind publicly, unlike you and your mama Michele who bark behind the scenes. You should thank lord that you didn't come across me, because I used to break legs of bullies like you.
    Adnan Gill
  • David Jayne
    David Jayne
    Son, get help with your anger and your perverted actions. I regret I didn't have a chance to meet you that would have been a pleasure..
  • Adnan Gill
    Buddy Boy, thank your stars you didn't meet me or you would have been in wheelchair sooner than latter; that's how I treat bullies and trailer trash. You think you can send me threats and I will turn the other cheek? Think again, Son!
    Let your mama Dupree know, mend your ways or you will end in jail.
  • David Jayne
    David Jayne
    Jail? You sick angry little boy. Stop manipulating caring people's emotions you pathetic fuck. I don't have a clue who these people are but I suspect they caught you too. Life can be great with ALS don't waste precious time
           -_-_-_-_-_-           -_-_-_-_-_-           -_-_-_-_-_-           -_-_-_-_-_-           -_-_-_-_-_-
  • Conversation started October 8, 2012
  • Jackie Wallis June
    Adnan, Those are some serious accusations you've made about me on your wall. I hope you have proof to back them up. Do I need to hire a lawyer??
  • Adnan Gill
    By all means, feel free to hire a team of lawyers. Because I can use some money. The money that I will make by counter suiting you for frivolous suit.
    By the way, genius show me a single place where I made a threat?
  • Jackie Wallis June
    My bad, I only got half the photo...it's on your wall though! My apologies. But same goes to Lisa G.
  • Adnan Gill
    Tell your friends to give you genuine information, because it can unnecessarily cause a lot of trouble for so many people.besides I am not into threatening people. Only threats I sent are of legal recourse.
  • Jackie Wallis June
    So is this fake???? Looks like a pretty real screen shot to me.....
     
    Jackie W June - WJ2B
  • Adnan Gill
    That's my wall. Now show me where I have threatened  you?
  • Jackie Wallis June
    I just apologized for being misinformed....I only got half the photo before......
  • Adnan Gill
    Do u wanna make your mind whether u want to threatened me or apologize?
  • Jackie Wallis June
    Jackie Wallis June
    I have not once threatened you.....I merely stated they were serious accusations. When I realized they were on your wall, but not by you, I apologized......look above for apology....
  • Adnan Gill
    Adnan Gill
    You look above too, after apologizing you send me screen shot. And yes you threatened me to be harassed by your lawyer.
  • Jackie Wallis June
    Jackie Wallis June
    I sent you the screen shot because you said I should ask my friends for better information...I simply showed you I had it. I didn't threaten you to be harassed by my lawyer, I simply asked if I needed one? This conversation is over. I apologized, have a great night Adnan.
  • Adnan Gill
    Adnan Gill
    Coincidently, I just got a screen shot of your post too in which you are directly naming and accusing me of stealing money and you are telling your friends to drop me or fuck off. Now tell me who is dividing the community, because I have yet to ask anyone to drop you or any other divider.
  • Jackie Wallis June
    Jackie Wallis June
    Let me see this screen shot..
  • Adnan Gill
    Adnan Gill
    lol........ This is so typical of you guys. You come, you run your mouth and then run like hell like cowards that you are. At least, grow some balls to hear back an answer before you block people. And the worst among your kind are who constantly bitch to no end, pump up minions like you and stay hidden behind the protections of blocks. It's people like you who put themselves on line and get in to trouble, while they stay safe and cozy.
  • Jackie Wallis June
    Jackie Wallis June
    I haven't blocked anyone....my page has always been private because of my ex husband. And I'm not running....I'm asking for a copy of this so called screen shot.....I didn't even know you were a fundraiser so how could I accuse you of stealing???
  • Adnan Gill
    Adnan Gill

    What do you think, should I hire a lawyer?
    Jackie W. June - WJ1B
  • Jackie Wallis June
    Well???? Where do I accuse you of stealing funds? I don't see it? And by the way...stating my opinion about people in a PRIVATE group is NOT harassment....
  • Adnan Gill
    Duh... And all along I thought I was part of the group of hatemongers. NOT! First you were calling the post "so called", At least, you are admitting you are a hatemonger. How do you think Facebook would react if reported?
    Liar liar pants on fire....... lol
  • Jackie Wallis June
    Go ahead...report it. I will show them all the hatemongering you all have done. But you still haven't answered my question. Where do I accuse you of stealing? Besides....I'm not hate mongering...It's simply my opinion in a CLOSED group of which you are not apart of...
  • Adnan Gill

    By all means report every single instance of hate mongering. For argument sake, if bunch of criminals plan a crime spree in a private group, then by your logic it doesn't matter because it was done in a private group, right?
  • Jackie Wallis June
    Not what I said at all....I said it can't be harassment if it's in a private group.
    But feel free to report my posts...shall i give you access to the caregiver site so you can get them all a lot  easier.
  • Adnan Gill
    Yes please give the access.offer? Naughty naughty, now you are in trouble. 6 lashes on the butt for disobeying Queenie.... lol
  • Jackie Wallis June
    Whatever Adnan.....Have a wonderful night.
  • Adnan Gill
    So another bullshit lie of yours?
                                        PREVIOUS  PAGE                    NEXT  PAGE

Author could be reached at EMAIL