Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Criminals in ALS/MND community (Nelson & Carter) - Part 17

                                                                      PREVIOUS  PAGE                    N/EXT  PAGE

Criminals in ALS/MND community (Nelson & Carter) - Part 17

( Lou Gehrig's Disease / Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis / MND - Motor Neuron Disease )

A horrifying tale of cyber bulling, harassment, abuse, social isolation and death-threats to an ALS patient, ME! 

(There is so much harassment by Elide Carter and Susan Nelson, it warrants a dedicated page.)
Once a close friend, Susan Nelson. OR was She? - Nelson 10
Susan Nelson's convicted daughter Elide Carter

 "With friends like these, who needs enemies?" I have had my share of such friends too. I probably spent 100s hours chatting and counseling Susan Nelson, through every step of her pALS's illness. However, it didn't matter to her, at all. She fooled me really good.
 
Till she stabbed me in the back, I kept believing, Susan was going to support me through thick and thin. She kept telling me till the end, she was going to set the bullies straight; especially, Michele Dupree. Little did I know, all along, she was carrying a dagger to shove it in my back.
Susan Nelson lying through her teeth - N 2 A1
 Susan told me, she was going to set Michele straight at Napa. There she hooked-up with Julie Beach /Julie Samples

Since, numerous times, Susan indicated that she wanted to visit us too, after ALS-TDI Napa Trek event; so we called her to offer to pick her from Napa Valley (a 6-7 hours drive). She told us, she couldn't talk and would call us back, as the "girls were too upset" with me. Next thing I know, Susan blocked me from her Facebook page, followed by a rude call from Julie, telling us never to call Susan again. 

Julie Beach/Samples' audio of harassing us around midnight.
(Not available on iPad)
Like mother, like daughter - Elide Carter daughter of Susan Nelson


Above is a classic example of why people shouldn't smoke pot and message! At minimum, they embarrass themselves; at worse, they prove themselves to be self-incriminating bullies.

On 02/17/2014, out of blue Susan Nelson's daughter Elide Carter sent me an unsolicited rude message, which eventually turned into a bunch of obscenities and threats. If she was embarrassed over how her mother back-stabbed me, then intimidation was clearly not the wisest choice. Instead of further harassing me, all she had to do was, politely request me to remove screenshots of Susie's (her mother) embarrassing messages, and I would have gladly obliged her request. Instead, Elide M. Carter chose to bully me into submission.

One has to frown over the cowardice of bullies. The moment you expose their true face, first they try to intimidate you into shutting your mouth. When that doesn't work, bullies try to convince you to forgive and forget, they ever bullied you. When all else fails, they stomp, throw obscenities, block you in a huff and tell their friends, it's all fabricated.

My challenge to bullies, come to a public forum and prove me wrong with facts and figures. If you believe, I fabricated anything, sue me in a court-of-law, where I will gladly satisfy court's inquiries with facts and figures.

I also invite Elide Carter and Julie Samples to sue me, or at minimum, produce their alleged phone records of alleged-phone calls on any public site, like I have. They have a golden opportunity to prove me wrong. They shouldn't waste it. Put money where your mouth is!
Public criminal records of  Elide Carter - Criminal Rec B
 Despite my requests to let it go and stop harassing me, Elide Carter kept bullying me. Therefore, when I ran a quick background check, I realized my hunch was correct; only a stoned criminal could be so ignorant and malicious at the same time. I will pray for some peace in Elide's life.
Daughter of Susan Nelson, Elide Carter showing her true colors - Carter 13 B

When you think it couldn't get any worse, a pothead proves you wrong. My sympathies for Susan Nelson for putting-up with such a troubled child. I truly pray, Susie will admit Elide in a substance abuse rehab.
Susan Nelson's daughter Elide Carter - Harassment - 3 Elid

Not a day went by, when at least one bully is waiting didn't ambush me, first thing in the morning. Today wasn't an exception either. It seems, Michele Dupree assigned Susan Nelson's daughter Elide Carter to bully me this week. Look at the above screenshot to get an idea of what I am subjected to day-in day-out.

A trait common among thugs, psychopaths and bullies is, they don't like their victims to complain or defend themselves. That is why Elida keeps whining about my blog, in which I share instances of bullies harassing me.   

Susan Nelson should seriously consider professional intervention for her daughter, Elide  Carter.
Elide M Carter, daughter Susan E Nelson continues Harassment - Rc B 4

Elide M Carter, daughter Susan E Nelson continues with the malicious harassment. This blog clearly shows that Elida  is the one who initiated messaging me, harassed me, threatened me and my family, blocked me, and removed the block to bully us further. Never knew, she would stoop so low to slander my children! But then what else you can expect from a self-confessed druggie and a self-confessed convict? Elide Carter is in serious need of psychological evaluation and treatment.

Susan Nelson's daughter Elide Carter's conviction record - Rc B

Apparently, Elide M. Carter, daughter of Susan Nelson, is quite popular among the State of Washington law-enforcement!


Alert! Susan Nelson's crazy daughter Elide Marie Carter is now harassing my family!

 
Elide Marie Carter continues with Harassment - 7 Elide

On 02/17/2014, Elide Marie Carter, daughter of Susan Elide Nelson, initiated harassment of me and my family. And it continues.

I invite Elide Cater to followup on her latest threat of suing me. Because that would be a golden opportunity to document and officially certify every screenshot and my claims I have made in this blog. It will also afford me an opportunity to put other bullies under oath and on witness stand. Other bullies like Michele Dupree, Kyle Ratliff, Alicia Manoli-Nuegent, Jackie Wallis-June, Robbie Hawkins-Napier, Thomas W. Ohlson, Eric Valor, Julie Samples, Sandra M. Farr, Michael P. Shannon and etc. Then in a counter lawsuit, I will collect all defense costs, plus punitive damages.

Elide Carter needs to be in Loony bin.

Elidde Marie Carter - Pedophile
Elide Carter, daughter of Susan Nelson, stole a picture of my daughter (a minor) and using it as her profile picture. Pertinent to remind, Elide is a druggie and a convicted criminal. Now you can add, 'pedophile' to her rap sheet. Once a criminal, always a criminal!
Criminal record of Elide M Carter, daughter of Susan E Nelson - Rc B 3

Facts speak for themselves. If you think Elide Marie Carter has a bad criminal record, wait till you see her mother, Susan Elide Nelson's criminal record. No wonder they harass us!
Criminal record of Susan E. Nelson keeps growing - 5 Criminal Rc 3

 Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. No wonder, Elide M. Carter has turned to the life of crimes and drugs, because her mother, Susan Nelson (who calls herself a pastor) has lived life of drugs and crime herself.
As usual Susan E. Nelson playing the victim - Nelson 2 B

 Really, really, Susan Nelson? You love playing the victim. Don't Ya? You go on wall of a fake person, who just pulled the most cruel hoax of lying about somebody's death, to solicit sympathies? You didn't even care that so-called Shaun Wilson was trashing your "Angel Baby"(Julie Samples), all you wanted was to shed crocodile tears.

Are you dumb or blind, or both? Just look above. Its full of Elide Carter's abusive behavior. Your psychopath daughter, Elide M Carter endlessly harassed my family and me, stole my daughter's photo, used it as her Facebook profile picture, stopped only after I reported Elide to FBI for pedophilia; yet, for some moronic reason you feel, a PALS was cruel to you two potheads?

You have some nerve. Instead of checking Elide in a psychiatric facility, you are playing victim! But then what else could be expected from convicted criminals?
Elide M. Carter showing her true colors - 9 Elide

 Susan E. Nelson, would this be the foulmouthed psychopath daughter of your a PALS was "extremely cruel" to?


                                        PREVIOUS  PAGE                    NEXT  PAGE